18 March 2011

Don't Bother Reading This If You Are Expecting Something Really Insightful

I have learned in the past two days, that life really is a day-to-day ordeal.

Yesterday? Awful. Just an all around super awful day. With the exception of seeing one of my good friends from Texas. That was pretty much the only good thing that happened. I just didn't feel good. But, I also probably want didn't to feel good. It was just one of those days.

Today? Today was good. It sounds bad, but I had no expectations in today. I wasn't expecting it to be a good day. Consequently, it was a pretty good day. I didn't get everything I wanted to or maybe should've gotten done today, but.. yeah. I feel like sometimes I expect too much of myself or of anything. So yeah. This is kind of a meaningless and unimpressive post. Alas, it is what is on muh mind. :S

Kbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment