31 January 2011

Well, it's about time I hopped on the wagon, eh?

You see, in life, there's this big, colorful, raucous, wagon that comes around every once in awhile.

First it was the flare jeans, then the plastic choker necklaces, and sketchers had their stint too. After that, it was make-up, myspace, and heavy eyeliner. Well, now, now it's getting married, going to college, facebook, and blogs. (Not necessarily in that order...) I have yet to jump whole heartedly onto this round of the wagon, but I thought i'd take another little leap of 'assimilation' if you will.  As many reasons as I had to justify my dislikes for blogs in general, I had an inspiration tonight to start one after having an FHE lesson on journals.

So. I have decided, that is blog will most likely be like any blog you read of a typical mormon college student, BUT that I am not going to make any distinctions of what may or may not be included in this blog from this point. (Considering anyone actually reads this besides myself and a few close friends/relatives.) (...which I am not planning on.) This blog, regardless of the fact that I may just be leaping onto that wagon, is meant for me to just be... me.

Yepp.

No comments:

Post a Comment